Re: seeking utility that lists paras in use w/in FM docs

Sorry guys. While I agree that the idea is ingenious, it certainly is not
faster and more reliable than a 3rd party utility, at least mine anyway!

Rick Quatro
Carmen Publishing
frameexpert@mindspring.com
FrameScript scripts at www.mindspring.com/~frameexpert