Finding a supplier (was: framemaker-feedback@adobe.com)

Okay, Craig, and all...

Up to now, our FM's have come via a consultant that just happens to have an
Adobe reseller number, etc.  This fellow has handled a lot of this for us; he
get paid for services, not necessarily products.

So.... I would be happy to work with a Frame-aware reseller/supplier in the
North Carolina area who can keep us informed of special FM events, etc.

ANY SUGGESTIONS?

Jay

--
Jay Smith

e-mail: jay@jaysmith.com

The Press for History(tm), The Press for Education(tm),
The Press for [Your Industry](tm), The Press for....(tm)
  On-demand printing and binding of hardbound books.
  Minimum run one copy.

P.O. Box 650
Snow Camp, NC  27349  USA

Phone: Int+US+336-376-9991