Problem with forcing tables to start at top of next page

Framers,

Is this a known problem with Frame 5.5.6? If so, is there a fix/workaround?

I am using Frame on both Windows NT and on HP UX, and it does this on
both....

If I have a table anchored in an "In column" paragraph and I use the table
designer to place the table at the top of the next page, what Frame does
depends on how wide the table is (I'm using centred tables). If the table
fits entirely "In column" the table is placed at the top of the next page,
as required. If, however, the table stretches into the side-head area, Frame
moves the anchoring paragraph to the top of the next page and the table to
the top of the page after that.

If the table is anchored into a paragraph that uses the side head area,
simply setting the table to start at the top of the next page drags the
anchoring paragraph to that page and puts the table at the top of the page
after that. It does this irrespective of  the width of the table.

Apologies if this is well known and has been discussed ad infinitum, but I
have just switched from Frame 5.1 (which didn't mess about like this) and
it's driving me nuts!

Many thanks for any help.

Ian Saunders