ANNOUNCE: Carolinas FUN mailing list, RTP, NC

If you want to receive information about the Carolinas FrameMaker Users
Network, please subscribe to our new mailing list at

http://www.onelist.com/viewarchive.cgi?listname=cfun

The list is moderated and we expect traffic to be very low.

The Carolinas FUN meets quarterly in the Research Triangle Park area of
North Carolina.

Thanks.

Sarah O'Keefe
President, Carolinas FUN