Re: Unwanted Cross-Ref Formats

Unfortunately I think you're out of luck on this one. The same problem
exists with paragraph formats, character formats, variables, and probably
other formats. There ought to be an option when importing formats to wipe
out all the formats before importing, but there isn't -- importing is
additive.

The only other solution I can think of is to open each file, copy and paste
the text into a template and save over the original. This is probably almost
as tedious as deleting the unwanted formats from each file, but it should be
less prone to error.

Adam Korman