Has anyone else...

Has anyone else received  solicitation from pubsnet for Adobe training?  I am
trying to identify which FrameMaker list they got my name from, so that I can
unsubscribe from that list.  I don't mind seeing postings on the list, but I do
object to my name being passed around and added to other lists for the purposes
of mass marketing.

Any assistance anyone can give me would be greatly appreciated.

Suzette Seveny