Re: FW: It smells like a rose (was: Graphics tools for Frame)

At 1:21 PM -0800 01/04/99, Joel Dippold wrote:
>Graphics Converter doesn't appear to be shareware any longer--at least if
>it's the product marketed by IMSI. Before I shell out $30, does anyone else
>recommend it over other conversion products?

I've never heard of IMSI.  Graphics Converter is from Lemke Software in
Germany.  One of the download URLs is
http://www.lemkesoft.de/us_gcdownload.html
It's try before you buy, so you don't need to shell out a cent to see if it
meets your needs.

- web