Re: Help hacking Mac font family names

David Cramer wrote:

> OK, I give up. Does anyone know how to 'harmonize' (if that's the right
> term) the names of fonts on the Mac in order to get them to show up as
> variations of the same font?

I believe that Adobe Type Reunion is what you want, which puts all
related typefaces into their family name in all font pulldown menus that
expand those little triangular "buckets" that allows you to see all of the
available variations (such as bold, condensed, italic, etc.).

If that's not what you're asking, then sorry for the waste of bandwidth.

-- Tom