New Bugs in FM V5.5.6

Listed below is a list of known bugs in V5.5.6, compiled from various sources.

New bugs in 5.5.6 (UNIX/Windows)
-----------------
* Scrolling forward at certain graphics jumps to a previous page
  (http://www.egroups.com/list/framers/mg722692300.html)
* Crash when saving file with generated hypertext links to PDF
  (http://www.adobe.com/supportservice/custsupport/SOLUTIONS/15572.htm)
* Crash when printing such a file with Generate Acrobat Data on
  (http://www.egroups.com/list/framers/mg722692300.html)
* Title for PDF files can no longer be set via /DOCINFO pdfmark
  (http://www.microtype.com/DOCINFO.html)
* Failure to delete temp files on close (at least on NT)
  (Dick Gaskill, Roger Jones, et al on the Framers List)
* If you print a range of pages starting at page 1 or even just page 1,
  to a PostScript file, you will get bookmarks for *all* pages of the
  document, with no corresponding destinations defined. (Acrobat Distiller
  will give you a list of named destinations which were not defined.
  (Shlomo Perets on the Framers List).

Does anyone know of others, particularly in FM+SGML or XML export?

I might add that, if the one about failing to delete temp files is valid,
and if, in fact, this one has been around in all the 5.5.x releases, it
would seem to prove that Adobe's Quality Assurance function is defunct.
Moreover based on the recent report of one ex Adobe employee that Adobe is
shuffling programmers around on all its products to "shake things up", the
problem is likely to get even worse.

Also, since I am still banned from making posts to BradFramers, perhaps
someone could post this to that list, deleting all references to my name,
else it is likely to get suppressed.
     | Nullius in Verba |
Dan Emory, Dan Emory & Associates
10044 Adams Ave. #208, Huntington Beach, CA 92646