Display color for text with multiple conditions

Hi all!

I'm in the midst of editing a chapter with a lot of text in multiple
conditions. The problem
is that any text in more than one condition is displayed in bright magenta.
Does anyone
know of a way to change that display color?

(As one possible hack, I tried changing the color definition of magenta.
Frame will not
let me do that. :-(  The maker.ini file does not seem to include conditional
text info,
except for the screen position of the conditional text dialog.)

Thanks,
Ananda Banttari
ananda@sdsi.com