Re: Debugging a Runaway Counter (Ans: ?use FrameScript?)

Charles and all...

I am not sure (and it is too late at night to think about it), but I think
that you could use FrameScript to write out to a document/file showing what
was happening where.

This would be useful for doing a whole directory full of files, each
generating there own debug file.

I have copied this to the FrameScript developer in case he wishes (no promises
of course) to speak on this.

On the other hand, to do a single file, you should be able to get your Para
Designer up with the Numbering tab open and cursor down through the file until
you see something funky.

--
Jay Smith

e-mail: jay@jaysmith.com

The Press for History(tm), The Press for Education(tm),
The Press for [Your Industry](tm), The Press for....(tm)
  On-demand printing and binding of hardbound books.
  Minimum run one copy.

P.O. Box 650
Snow Camp, NC  27349  USA

Phone: Int+US+336-376-9991