Re: Pagination question (skipping some pages)

Hi,

I think the solution we used for secondary page numbering (two sets of page
numbers; one restarting with each section and with prefixes) would work for
you.

If I recall correctly....
You could use a one-line-high text frame containing a pagenumber-tagged
paragraph on the left/right master pages.  Define this tag with autonumber
attributes as appropriate.  These frames must contain unique flow -- not the
main body flow.  And, I believe that they must be set to autoconnect.  Then,
my recollection is that you simply get in the first one while on a BODY page
and hold down the return key until there is one return in every such frame in
the document.

(Before we got smart and turned on the autoconnect, we were doing manual
connects which are a pain in the ....)

If this does not work for you, tell me what does not work and I will check one
of our documents to see what we did differently.

--
Jay Smith

e-mail: jay@jaysmith.com

The Press for History(tm), The Press for Education(tm),
The Press for [Your Industry](tm), The Press for....(tm)
  On-demand printing and binding of hardbound books.
  Minimum run one copy.

P.O. Box 650
Snow Camp, NC  27349  USA

Phone: Int+US+336-376-9991