Default Postscript printer

I finally got some time to straighten out my printer problems, following advice
posted on this list, along with advice some of you sent to me.  I have deleted
all of my printers and updated the PPD files to 2015.  I'm having a problem
reinstalling Distiller though.  It keeps saying it needs the default postscript
driver to be installed.  I have installed a default Adobe postscript printer,
but that uses a different driver.  I have tried to find a default postscript
driver on the Windows 95 CD, and cannot.  Without that, I can't install
Distiller.

Because of problems with the 4.2.4 driver, I was not able to print or PDF any
of my other manuals that I was working on.  I ended up printing Framemaker
files on another printer.  Now my boss definitely wants the PDF files available
today.

Somebody please help me!!

Suzette Seveny