Re: FrameMaker Selling Points

Randy,

Think POWER.  If you guys are doing the work for free, the company
should buy YOUR copy of FM and THEIR copy and be delighted.  If they
want to use Word, they will have to be UNhappy with Word results.

I know that my answer is not really to your question, but your
"client" should not be fussy about the cost of FM.  They may very
legitimately not want to have yet another software product to
maintain, however, they will find so many other uses for it that they
will be happy.

When you get done with their project, I get you for the next 65
years.  I'll pay double.

--
Jay Smith

e-mail: jay@jaysmith.com

The Press for History(tm), The Press for Education(tm),
The Press for [Your Industry](tm), The Press for....(tm)
  On-demand printing and binding of hardbound books.
  Minimum run one copy.

P.O. Box 650
Snow Camp, NC  27349  USA

Phone: Int+US+336-376-9991