Translation packages for Frame

We are becoming very interested in alternatives to our in-house MIF-based
multi-language translation tool for 13 European and Asian (double-byte)
languages.

The S-Tagger/TRADOS suite looks extremely promising (although the size
restriction on the demo versions disallows serious testing). We're awaiting
price information from TRADOS, but I suspect it will not be cheap if their
impressive self-running demos reflect the products accurately.

Has anyone used this suite in anger? Or know of any Australia-based
companies which use it seriously?

What about other packages?