Re: Fonts for FrameMaker

Adele,

I second Hans' notion.  Try looking at ATM's SETTINGS tab, and then
the ADVANCED button.  You will see a check box for enabling
"Autoactiviation".  If you have some fonts "inactive" in ATM *and* if
"autoactiviation" is not enabled, you might have this problem.

--
Jay Smith

e-mail: jay@jaysmith.com

The Press for History(tm), The Press for Education(tm),
The Press for [Your Industry](tm), The Press for....(tm)
  On-demand printing and binding of hardbound books.
  Minimum run one copy.

P.O. Box 650
Snow Camp, NC  27349  USA

Phone: Int+US+336-376-9991