Re: What the Distiller warning really means

Dan,

Thanks for the explanation.  We are probably talking about different
situations.  I have found, however, in linking multiple books and
their files, that when I generate PDF files from the FrameMaker
source, I always get meaningful lists of incomplete or incorrect
hypertext links in these warning lists.  When I return to the files,
I always find the offending hypertext markers and can correct them.

The system-generated elements in these lists, with their cryptic
numbers, I ignore.  Don't know what they mean.

Walter Gallant