PDF Printing Problems

Newbie alert!

I have a FrameMaker (5.5.3) document that I have "Saved As" PDF. When I send
the PDF file (34 pages) to the printer, I get all kinds of error messages after
a couple of pages.  My printer is HP LaserJet 5P.  I have installed the 4.2
driver (Windows 95).

I admit I'm quite ignorant about all of this.  I am finally getting a good
handle on FrameMaker and really like it, but all this stuff at the end is
confusing the heck out of me.  I don't really know the difference between
Distiller, PDF Writer or between local printer and "Default Postscript
Printer".  Can someone help me out?  Here's a few samples of the error messages
that print:

1)
ERROR: typecheck
OFFENDING COMMAND: setlinejoin