Re: saving book to rtf

On Thu, 19 Nov 1998 10:13:33 -0500, "Hutchings, Christa"
<cwhutchings@homewireless.com> wrote:

>Is there anyway to convert an entire FM book to RTF, or am I stuck
>converting each file individually?

We've just added that ability to our mif2rtf filter, using an
FDK application.  You can convert full books to RTF for Word
print use or for WinHelp (where it runs the help compiler too
if you want).  It will ship in our next update; several of our
customers are trying it out now.

For more info on mif2rtf ($295/seat with a year of upgrades),
see our Web site at:
  http://www.omsys.com/dcl/mif2rtf.htm
which does *not* yet describe the new FDK interface.

   (jeremy@omsys.com)     http://www.omsys.com/
** To subscribe to Free Framers, email the message **
** body "subscribe framers" to majordomo@omsys.com **