Re: Confessions of a Lurker

Joyce Richter wrote:

[Copious snippage.]

> Thanks.

> Joyce Richter
> GWiz Systems
> Lakewood, Colorado (yea Broncos!)

Gee, Joyce...

You had me right up until the "yea Broncos."   :o)
(I used to live in Denver, and I hated 'em then, too!)

On a more serious note, I'd like to thank you for your
heartfelt post.  Too often we get caught up in the mere
technology and forget the "community" part of the lists.

As for all of the "rat pack" posts going back and forth,
it can be easily ignored because it is, essentially,
content-free.  If you can't post something about
FrameMaker directly, at least post something with
meaning.

You just did.

Best,

-- Tom