Re: Photoshop files are curious

Debbi

I use Photoshop quite often and in the 5.0 (now 5.02) version, you can
create spot colors by using the channels--creating a channel for each
color. However, in the case if a two color on older versions of PS, you're
right in making a duotone EPS. That's what I did when I created a trade
book (see the printed version of the book described at
http://computer.org/cspress/catalog/anatomy.htm).

For photographs, I use either TIFF files or EPS if my material is going to
be printed (most commercial printers have no problems with either EPS or
TIFF); and I use JPEG for on-line via web.

Dennis

"Debbi Leipold" <debbi@diehlgraphsoft.com> on 11/05/98 10:07:51 AM