FrameMaker 5.5.6

I have watched all the concern on the list lately about the availability of
5.5.6.  We purchased 5.5.3 in the summer, and I was somewhat upset that I could
not import Word 97 documents.  But it wasn't a really big deal.

I received a phone call from someone at Adobe last week responding to ancient
queries I had made (I delayed registering the software).  I told the person
that we did indeed buy FrameMaker, but I was discouraged by not being able to
import Word 97 documents.

The result?  When I came into work this morning, a FedEx package was on my desk
containing the 5.5.6 CD, sent to me gratis.

Good service.

Suzette Seveny
Markham, Ontario, Canada
sseveny@petvalu.com or suzette@yesic.com