Adobe short questionnaire

All:

I just visited the Adobe web site and see they have a link to a 2-question
questionnaire asking what kind of work you do and what you would like
to see more information about.

For the second part I answered very simply: FrameMaker

Maybe others have a better answer to provide, but I think it would be
great for as many on this list as possible to hit the web site and
get our voices heard to raise the visibility of FrameMaker in the product
mix at Adobe.

Ezra