Re: FrameMaker 5.5.6 and XML experience?

On Fri, 30 Oct 1998 09:27:39 +1100, Marcus Carr <mrc@allette.com.au> wrote:

>We might be getting too far off track here for a Frame forum - if anyone
>feels that this should be discussed in another forum, don't hesitate to say
>so.

Personally, I find it fascinating, but then I'm subbed to XML-DEV,
XSL-List, and www-dom, so I guess I'm already addicted.  However,
anyone using FM+SGML would certainly get something from it, so
I say press on!  <bg>

  (jeremy@omsys.com)  http://www.omsys.com/