From: Dina Davidson
Sent: Monday, October 19, 1998 10:25 AM
To: 'ff'
Subject: page numbering crazies

Hi all.

Here's my situation:

I have a created book file with a bunch of front matter documents (Intro,
TOC, LOF, LOT) that are set up via the book file so that the page numbers
will continue across these documents.  Great, fine.

Except that some of the docs are only one page.  I have them saved through
Format>Document>Numbering to delete empty pages, but when I regen, there is
the empty page at the end again!!

Arg. Can someone tell me what else I can do?

Thanks,

Dina