PDFs--clear text & graphics wanted

RE: Correcting blurry graphics in pdfs viewed onscreen

Platform: Windows NT, FM 5.5.2, Distiller 3.01

I know this topic has been thoroughly discussed, so I spent my time in the
Archives and in every manual I can click on or otherwise read...and no
success.

I need to make pdf files containing bitmap screen captures that print
clearly and view clearly on screen too. What is the best strategy to do
this? The source has in excess of 200 screen captures, all bitmap, so I'd
like to avoid recapturing if I can.

Thanks in advance for what I know will be great help.

Janet Lohmeyer
The InterCept Group, Inc.
jlohmeyer@intercept.net