Re: Tool for miffing entire books

On Fri, 9 Oct 1998 09:21:18 +1000 , John Pitt <jpitt@wilcom.com.au> wrote:

>Can anyone recommend a good tool for converting entire books to .MIF using
>Frame 5.5.3 under Win95/NT?
>
>We are using an internally-built language translation package which uses
>.MIF to export and import the original and translated versions of large-ish
>multi-language books. Everything works well, but I'm getting tired of
>clicking through the Save As dialog for 30 chapters several times a day :-)

You're very close.  Download this freeware application, thanks to Bruce
Foster, who I believe is on the list:

  http://www.omsys.com/tools/mifsave.zip

It's an FDK app with self-explanatory docs; it adds a command that lets
you save all the files in the book as MIF from the book file with one
command.  Enjoy!

  (jeremy@omsys.com)  http://www.omsys.com/