PDF Woes

I recently began experiencing this problem so I'm sure I changed some
option somewhere without realizing it...

When I print my Frame doc as a .ps file using the Distiller driver and
then create a PDF, all of the body text that is in Times New Roman
appears as jumbled characters (not aligned and not the correct
characters).

When I use the Apple LaserWriter II NTX driver, the correct characters
print, but the text quality is so degraded, it's not readable.

When I use the HP Laserjet 5SI/MX PS, my text looks great. But, since
this is a black and white printer, the graphics are not in color.

I am using Windows 95 and Frame 5.5.2. Does anyone know what I'm doing
wrong? This also happens if I use the "Save as PDF" option.

Thanks,

Vanessa Andrews
Senior Technical Writer
InterVoice, Inc.