Re: Alex Ragen's Frame-Word Comparison

Lester et al,

Alex sent me an updated version yesterday with the following permission to
post and distribute the file.

Bill--
Here's the latest copy, and you may publish or post it as
you like.
--Alex

If people are having problems with the uuencoded file, then I'll forward a
copy if anyone would like it.  My mail software uses MIME encoding that
more friendly for PC and Mac users.  So far I haven't heard from anyone
that they had trouble with the PDF sent from here.

- web