Alex Ragen's Frame-Word Comparison

Everyone:

Several people have already responded to me about problems reading
the attachment of the Alex Ragen's PDF file comparing Word and Frame
that I offered to distribute.

I use a SUN workstation, and its OpenWindows Mailtool; this system
will create the attachments as uuencoded files. I have no control
over this behavior.

I will try to access another system to send the afore-mentioned file
to the people affected, but in the meantime, please bear with me.

I have requested permission from Alex to post the document on our
web site, and am waiting for the reply. I don't foresee any problem
but I just wanted everyoen to know where things stand.

-- Lester
  Lester C. Smalley                    | email:   lsmalley@infocon.com
  Manager, Computer Systems & Training | USMail:  P. O. Box 310
  Information Consultants, Inc.        | Phone:   (302) 239-2942 ext-13
  Hockessin, DE 19707-0310             | FAX:     (302) 239-1712