off-topic, Framers social note

Long-time Framers may remember the Framer who pointed me to this list, Ed
Rush.

Other Framers may recall a "Framers schmooze" which we dreamed up on the
Framers list and which actually occurred following Seybold S.F. last year
(was it only last year--or 1996?); at that event, among many other pleasant
meetings, was one that led to a "Framers wedding."

On Saturday, October 3, 1998, Ed Rush and Irene Struthers became Ed & Irene
Rush. (Yours truly was among the absent only by virtue of bronchitis
acquired on her honeymoon. 'Tis the season, or something.)

Shutting up now,

Deborah Snavely
consulting at Visa
standard disclaimers apply