RE: Internet Mailing List (Community) Lifecycle

Paul,

Well, I tried to update her anyway.  I think the whole site is out of
date.  Anybody know how to get through to her?

This is what's on her site:

Vivian Neou, vivian@catalog.com
© 1997 Vivian Neou; Last update: 02/18/97

This is what I got back after I sent her a message: