Re: The State of the Framers List

Well said

>>> Jeremy H. Griffith <jeremy@omsys.com> 09/30 8:58 PM >>>

This has been a difficult post for me to write.  Please bear
with me for a while...

Thank you for coming with me on this journey.  It has
not been an easy one... but I think it will lead to a
better future for us all, and for all of the Framers.
Together we will make it so.

--
Jeremy H. Griffith                        jeremy@omsys.com