Re: FM deleting files on Update Book

I've seen a very similar thing, though losing files was new until last week. I thought the issue had to do with - as crazy as this sounds - working from a server running a different OS than my client machine.

I've experienced the "cannot save" thing both running FM 7.0 on a Mac client on a Win (XP?) server and running FM 7.1 on a WinXP client accessing a Mac OS X server. The actual loss of files only occurred in the latter option. Scared the beejesus out of me! Luckily we'd just run a backup the PM before. If I run a Mac-Mac situation there is no problem.

I too have looked into the server issue, mostly with the "cannot save" problem but have had no luck.

Will.