Re: Censorship alive and well on frameusers

I set Framers to nomail a couple of weeks ago. Lisa emailed me telling me
I would have to re-join, but I don't think I'll bother. As for missing
anything, I'm not concerned.

It's not the censorship/moderation issue for me. Frame has fallen into the
murky limbo of legacy programs that still get used fairly often, so I have
to maintain some kind of connection. I choose to make those connections
here and on FMforOSX.

--
Larry Kollar, Senior Technical Writer, ARRIS CPE Products
"Content creators are the engine that drives