Re: Win FM document select shortcut

On 25 Nov 2005, at 14:47, Niels Fanøe wrote:

Ctrl+F6.

-Niels

Nice one!

It appears to work a little differently on the Mac, which cycles through ALL open FrameMaker windows (e.g., Paragraph Designer, Table Designer, etc) and documents. Control-F6 cycles only docs. But then the Paragraph Designer and its friends don't vanish behind other windows on Windows, so the need may not be there.

Now if only I can get my little finger and index finger to straddle that gap ;-)

Apologies to Charles Hawtrey for not being specific enough. I should have said: cycles through open "FrameMaker" windows and documents.

FWIW, Ctrl-tab and Crtl-shift-tab do the same on the Mac.

Paul