repeating pages of table

Hi everyone

I've just found this problem in one of our documents that has multipage tables and conditional text. When I change to a particular set of conditions, two pages of a table repeat themselves. When I display all conditions again and try to scroll through those pages, FM crashes. Grrrrrrr.

There was a discussion a while ago about this, and iirr the solution was to rehyphenate. That didn't work. I seem to remember discussion about whether or not rehyphenating always permanently fixed this problem. Here's my answer: nope.

But if I save the file as mif after I turn on the subset of conditions, then the extra pages disappear, and the file doesn't crash if I turn on all conditions. Weird.

7.0 on Win2K.

Cheers, Rebecca

notify Allied Telesyn Research Ltd immediately.
be the views of Allied Telesyn Research.