Re: Censorship alive and well on frameusers

Fred:

I've had posts returned to me from TECHWR-L by the administrator, Lisa B, whom I know and speak to every now and then on the phone and via email. As is usually the case, definitions vary from list to list ("acceptable", "moderated" and "unmoderated", etc.). In my experience, my posts have been moderated by TECHWR-L administrators, although not overly and not consistently.

Your mileage, of course, may vary.
==================================
Scott Abel, Content Management Strategist
3421 Crystal Lakes Ct., Sarasota FL 34235
abelsp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx      941-359-3416
www.thecontentwrangler.com

Events of Interest
CM Pros Summit: Enabling Content Personalization through Content Management, November 28 - Boston, MA
http://www.cmprofessionals.org/events/summit/

DITA 2006, March 23-25, 2006 - Raleigh, NC
http://www.travelthepath.com/dita2006.html