RE: Including EPS files in a Framemaker document using MIF

Hi Marcus,

Thanks for your quick response. First of all I think
my origional message may have been a bit misleading.
Actually I am creating an MML file and importing it
into framemaker. However, the commands I use are MIF
commands from the MIF manual. The problem thus seems
to be in the mml2mif conversion.

Now in response to your questions/suggestions, in the
first example the MIF/MML file is indeed in the same
directory as my image. Also I have tried using
ImportObFile with the unix style path but for some
reason it still doesnt work. For instance I have tried
the absolute path:

<Aframe
 <BRect 0 0 5" 3.5">
  <ImportObject
   <ImportObFile
`<r\><c\>home<c\>jim<c\>myDirectory<c\>data_node_93310.eps'>

and the relative path:

<Aframe
 <BRect 0 0 5" 3.5">
  <ImportObject
   <ImportObFile `<c\>data_node_93310.eps'>

But neither method works. I am sure I am making a daft
mistake somewhere but I don't yet understand enough
MML/MIF to find it.

Cheers, James