ANN: Success with FrameScript 4 and MSXML

If you have any interest in importing XML files, such as XHTML pages, into
unstructured FrameMaker, please let me know. I have been experimenting with
the new FrameScript 4 and Microsoft's MSXML parser. This is a reasonable
workflow for getting your XML files into your unstructured FrameMaker
templates. I am not developing a general, off-the-shelf solution, but custom
solutions for individual requirements. If you have any questions, please
contact me offlist. Thank you very much.

Rick Quatro
Carmen Publishing
585-659-8267
rick@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx