To: "Craig Ede" <craigede@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: "balson" <balson@xxxxxxxxxxx>; "freeframers" <framers@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, October 21, 2005 9:44 PM
Subject: Re: A new type of PDF

I thought Solaris only supported Acrobat Reader 5. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Anyway, that kind of form has been around for a long time in Windows.
For Acrobat 7, and Reader 7 only, you can actually mark up PDFs for
purposes of review.

If a version of reader greater than 7 is available for Solaris, please
Edumacate me, because I need one.