ANN:Request for TOC with short links

Hello Framers,

I have a new script that deals with the problem of "short links" caused by
character property changes in TOCs and other generated lists. As many of you
know, when a line in your TOC contains a character property change, the
hypertext link only extends up to the character property change. This means
that, in your PDF, the entire line will not be a link.

This script is an Acrobat JavaScript that adds an Adjust Links command to
your Acrobat Document menu. You run the command on a page-by-page basis, and
it extends all of the links to the same location as the widest link on the
page. The cost for the script is $80.

What I am looking for is a TOC that is non-proprietary that I can use for a
Flash demo of the script. The TOC should have a number of short links. A PDF
of the TOC is fine. Please contact me before you send it so that I am not
deluged with files. Thank you very much.

Rick Quatro
Carmen Publishing
585 659-8267
rick@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx