Re: OT: Submitting a PDF file

Hi,

I don't know what is the meaning of "submiting a pdf to an URL" for you,
however, there is an URL scheme to adresse local filesystem (local drive
and mounted volumes) :

file:///X/path/to/the/directory/resource

where X is the letter associated to the local or network-mounted drive

(on unix : file:///path/to/the/directory/resource)

Hope it helps

Stephane

Le jeudi 17 février 2005 à 09:05 -0500, Rick Quatro a écrit :
> Hello All,
>
> I am using a Submit button to submit a PDF to a URL. Is there syntax I can
> use to submit the PDF to a local disk drive or network volume? Thanks in
> advance.
>
> Rick Quatro
> Carmen Publishing
> 585 659-8267
> rick@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> www.frameexpert.com

    Stéphane Bonhomme           --           Exselt Services

Formations, Conseil et Réalisations en Ingénierie Documentaire,
   Technologies Web et Logiciels Libres
      s.bonhomme@xxxxxxxxxx   -   http://www.exselt.com
         04 76 17 09 40        /      06 88 57 27 08