From: owner-framers@xxxxxxxxx [mailto:owner-framers@xxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of Korth, Deanna
Sent: Monday, January 31, 2005 2:07 PM
To: framers@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: E-editing

Our group would like to e-edit our FrameMaker documents, and I'm
wondering if you can provide some suggestions on how to do this. I'm
currently using a trial copy of Track Changes, and it's okay, but it has
limitations.

What suggestions can you provide? How do you edit on-screen using
FrameMaker.

TIA

Deanna Cork Korth

"postmaster@xxxxxxxx" made the following
 annotations on 01/31/05 15:25:07
Confidentiality Notice

This email transmission (and/or the documents accompanying it) may contain information belonging to the sender which is confidential, privileged and/or exempt from disclosure under applicable law. The information is intended only for the use of the individual(s) or entity named above. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution or the taking of any action in reliance on the contents of this information is strictly prohibited. If you have received this email transmission in error, please immediately notify us by return email or telephone (402-431-8810) to arrange for return of its contents including any documents.

dmpincemaildisclosure20030812