RE: FM Heading1 w/in a single-cell table

Good morning, David,

I'm not sure why your Heading 1 is in a table, but I think that perhaps the problem is connected to the table anchor. Is the table anchored to the Heading 2 paragraph? If it is, create a paragraph tag (minimal font size settings) that is only used to anchor tables and insert your Heading table to this "anchor" paragraph. Then, put your Heading 2 below.

Ellen Lebelle
Technical Writer - KDS
Centre d'Affaires La Boursidière - BP160
92357 Le Plessis Robinson - France
Tel. +33 (1) 46 29 25 85
Fax +33 (1) 46 29 25 99