Dov's help, Shooting the messenger, Fruitless posts

Framers,
I've benefitted greatly from Dov's posts and would hate to lose his
expertise from these forums. It won't help persuade him to remain if we ask
him to take seriously speculation about board decisions he's not privy to or
could not disclose.

I counted over 30 in my trash about Frame's future. I glanced at a few - all
were speculative. Essentially, they're not worth reading, IMHO. But I save
messages from Dov, Shlomo, Thomas Michanek and others when I find they solve
problems I have or can imagine arising. To lose Dov's expertise and his
moderation of the speculation because the lists are dominated by speculative
posts about subjects over which we have little influence, let alone control,
is a sad blow.

Dov, I hope you reconsider. Framers, lets stick to what we do best. Large,
factual documents maintained over time routed to various media.

Michael Cenedella

Contract Technical Writer
Portland, OR