FM error message after upgrading to Acrobat 7

FM 7.0 p578 on Windows 2000.

I upgraded from Acrobat 5.0.5 to Acrobat 7 and followed the onscreen prompts to
uninstall before installing, including removing files the uninstall wizard
couldn't remove. Everything seems to be working fine in my initial testing of
the change except when I open FrameMaker, I am getting the error message, "Adobe
Online internal error." I have searched the Adobe Web site and "Googled" and
find no references to this error message or what I have to do to get rid of the
message (I can live without Adobe Online just fine).

Has anyone else encountered this problem and how did you resolve it? Any other
gotchas you've experienced that I need to watch for?

Thank you,
Linda

Linda D. Lee
Technical Writer
Harris Corporation
NetBoss Business Unit
Documentation & Training Department
www.netboss.harris.com
321-724-3521

Confidentiality Notice
This message is confidential . If you are not the intended recipient, you may
not copy or otherwise disclose the contents of this message to any other person.
If you have received this message in error, please contact the sender
immediately by return e-mail. Thank you.