RE: Why Upgrade to & Some Information About Acrobat 7!

At 12/2/2004 09:25 AM, Smith, Terry wrote:
>Hi Dov-
>
>We are currently using browser-based reviews. After our writers upgrade to Acrobat 7, will reviewers who have only the Reader be able to participate in that type of review? Or is email-based review all that is supported by the Reader?
>
>-Terry

Updated information!

In fact, Acrobat 7 Pro allows you to save enable and then save
a PDF file for commenting by Adobe Reader 7 users via the
"Comments => Enable for Commenting in Adobe Reader" command.
You can do email, web, or sneakernet reviews of the resultant
PDF files.

        - Dov