RE: [f2a] Why Upgrade to & Some Information About Acrobat 7!

At 12/2/2004 06:34 AM, Melanie Drake wrote:

>Dov,
>
>If Acrobat 7 is MacOS X only, does this mean I cannot use it with FM 7.0 on Mac, since FM is classic only? :^(
>
>Thanks,
>Melanie Drake
>SAS Institute

Melanie,

You can use Acrobat 7 with FrameMaker 7.0 on the Macintosh only
if you print PostScript "to file" in Classic Mode and have Distiller 7
pick up the PostScript via "watched folders" or you manually shovel
the PostScript file into Distiller 7.  :-)

        - Dov