bug fix in 7.1?

I'm encountering a repeatable bug or three in 7.0, and wondering if they've been fixed in 7.1.

If you have a book file and several chapter files open, then start a search from either the book or a chapter file, and Frame decides it needs to go to a chapter that isn't open, Frame crashes.

There's another bug where Frame crashes when it hits the last file in a book if you try to (print? generate/update?) the book. (Apologies for not remembering which it is; I've been pulling long hours lately.)

 Thanks for any info,
K. Ananda Stevens

Currently writing for GE Medical Systems aka GE Healthcare